Thursday, July 4, 2013

Welcome to Ithaca! Here's the Real Deal...

Hello, fellow Ithacan newbie! I've decided to start a blog about my experiences in Ithaca as a Californian to possibly help others coming here for the first time.  I noticed last year when I moved here that the town is definitely eccentric and has some amazing things to see but it took way too long for me to figure this out on my own.  The archaic charm of the town was not evident at the time to my Cali mind and body that was accustomed to long and warm showers, newer and updated apartments, online accessible stores and restaurants, etc. I began to see the beauty of this town once I started embracing the positives rather than bashing it for all that it lacked.  You will read my complaints in here as well as my findings.  Enjoy!

Disclaimer: this blog is purely based on my opinion and experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment